COVID 19 Heighington Booking Guidelines
When booking a session please consider the following: -
· All under 18 participants will need to be accompanies by (only) one parent to comply with safeguarding rules.
· The toilets on site are open but a member of staff will need to clean after each use so please inform a staff member.
· Parents need to book all participants and themeselves into each session
· All parents will be required to be in attendance of the sessions on site
· Whilst waiting for your session to start all Parents and Participants should stay in vehicles this will allow those ending their sessions to leave without compromising social distancing rules.
· Coaches will invite you and your son/daughter into the pitch when they are ready, and the site is safe.
· Participants should bring their own water bottle and take it home with them
· Participants will stay 2m away from other participants and where possible play activities in family bubbles
· Players should not touch any other than that given to them on arrival
· Players should avoid where possible contacting the gates or fences around the entrances
· The exit route is through the far gate to avoid the next participants.
· Players will use handwash before and after sessions
· Coaches will be the only person in their session to handle equipment
· Coaches will use handwash before and after sessions
· Coaches will be responsible for the maintenance of the guidelines during the sessions, they have the authority to remove a player for breach of these rules
· Coaches will invite all participants to the playing area only after the previous session has finished and equipment has been cleaned
· Equipment will be disinfected after use and replaced for the next session
Hurricane Sports Foundation
Registered Charity Number - 1167110
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.