COVID 19 Heighington Booking Guidelines
When booking a session please consider the following: -
· All under 18 participants will need to be accompanies by (only) one parent to comply with safeguarding rules.
· The toilets on site are open but a member of staff will need to clean after each use so please inform a staff member.
· Parents need to book all participants and themeselves into each session
· All parents will be required to be in attendance of the sessions on site
· Whilst waiting for your session to start all Parents and Participants should stay in vehicles this will allow those ending their sessions to leave without compromising social distancing rules.
· Coaches will invite you and your son/daughter into the pitch when they are ready, and the site is safe.
· Participants should bring their own water bottle and take it home with them
· Participants will stay 2m away from other participants and where possible play activities in family bubbles
· Players should not touch any other than that given to them on arrival
· Players should avoid where possible contacting the gates or fences around the entrances
· The exit route is through the far gate to avoid the next participants.
· Players will use handwash before and after sessions
· Coaches will be the only person in their session to handle equipment
· Coaches will use handwash before and after sessions
· Coaches will be responsible for the maintenance of the guidelines during the sessions, they have the authority to remove a player for breach of these rules
· Coaches will invite all participants to the playing area only after the previous session has finished and equipment has been cleaned
· Equipment will be disinfected after use and replaced for the next session
Hurricane Sports Foundation
Registered Charity Number - 1167110