1. The duration of the games will be 20 minutes one way
2. Both teams will supply an umpire to control the game – umpires do not need to be qualified
3. Penalty Corners are awarded in the normal way – 1 player from the defending team MUST be standing in the opposition D
4. A player can play support a team without 6 players to ensure all matches are completed
5. In the event of a colour clash, the second named team will change.
6. The organisers reserve the right to change the rules in any way to benefit the tournament.
7. 3 Points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss
8. In any dispute over the rules the decision of the organisers will be final.
9. Match fees (£12.50 per team) must be paid to the staff at the lindum bar on a weekly basis
10. No Match sheets are required, but captains must text weekly results and scorers to the league organisers
ALL TROPHIES TO BE PRESENTED AT THE FINALS NIGHT
Hurricane Sports Foundation
Registered Charity Number - 1167110